Thursday 14 October 2010

The hill overviewing London city

It was two years ago when I visited Chark Farm first time,still being a tourist,with the excitement that I might be able to bump into someone in the limelight.This time,thought, I didn't come to fulfill the failed motivation but to view the whole London city on the summit of Primrose hill.And It succeeded with a clear sky above the city.
Primrose hill, the north part of Regent's Park, used to be a hunting preserve of Henry VII, having been in the hand of Royal family, became a public open space provided in the law in 1842. Surrounded by Victorian terraces, it is a reserve now.


Along the road named Regent's Park rd to the hill from Chark Farm tube station are some pretty individual shops letting us be able to have a short pleasurable shopping. Not only boutiques and interia shops but also restaurants,cafes and bars are among them.A booking essential Greek restaurant,Lemonia, provides us with quality time with its food and space.
As I am a big fun of cup cakes seen at many places in London, I walked down to the corner of the road, Gloucester Avenue,where the shop called Primrose Bakery is waiting for sweet lovers.It being packed with people, I gave up to have a small bite of a cup of cake this day.


There is a card saying, ''Happiness is a tea time".Having missed the time which gives us a reason of life,I decided to get on the way back home for the moment at my flat.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment