Saturday 13 August 2011

Summer in Japan

It has been a long,since I stopped to write my short trips down here but it doesn't mean I have been at home all the time,of course! It is simply because of my being indolent....Let get it started by recalling from my memories,since I am back in Japan.
First of all, I would like to confess my amazement toward the summer here,which I used to have known by the way.
Having lived in UK for 3 years,I am used to the pleasant but short summer...,probably only for 3 days for no sleeves...Here I am allowed to be outside for about 1 second by the Sun and lead to take shower hundred times per day by the humidity!!!
So..why don't we spend time at home with air conditioner and ice candy in our hand! Oh, I heard people saying having barbecue by the river is the best!!! That sounds right...,well healthy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment